Friday, May 25, 2012

Dollar Tree Finds!!

So, I went to the Dollar Tree today. I went there with the intention of buying party decorations and supplies  for my son's 6th birthday party next weekend, and I did. As I was walking toward the checkout I see hundreds of bottles of Sally Hansen, and L.A. Colors. Now I love my nail polish and most of the stuff that goes with it as much as any other blogger who takes time out of their day to write about nail polish, lol. The difference between some of them, and me is I WILL NOT spend a lot of money on my nail polish. For example, "Unicorn Pee"...it is hard to find and when you do, it's on ebay or a similar website. I've seen it sell for as much as $200! The lowest I've seen is $45, and I am just not willing to pay that. So, my nail therapy is on a budget, lol. But I found some really pretty colors. It was mostly reds, pinks, and grey/silvers. Most of which I had, but in my hunting I found some colors I didn't have. They're similar to colors I already own, but there's just enough difference that it warranted the dollar, lol.

I got... Sally Hansen Insta-dry in .. Teal-y Fast, Grape Escape, and quick brick.
I also got... Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in... Brilliant Bordeaux and clear (flawless)

My husband and kids don't quite understand my nail polish thing, I don't think anyone else in the family does for that matter, lol. I just find it so relaxing. I think it's safe to say I have an addiction. Do they have a 12 step program for polish-aholics? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment