Monday, December 10, 2012

An excuse to use my camera!

Now that I've finally found my camera, it's time to post a mani just cause I can! I have lost and found my camera sooo many times over the last few months, and now I have a designated place for it! So I have a swatch (I guess) and some pictures of my "collection" to share with you!

I've been dealing with sick kids the last couple weeks, and I'm not feeling so hot myself, but I HATE for my nails to be naked. SO, O-P-I's Extravagance is what I have to show you today. I still stand by my statement that OPI is somewhat over rated, but now that I have more than just one of their polishes in my collection, I think I'm becoming a believer, lol.

Without flash, it's so pretty!




With flash so you can see all the pretties! :)
I have a few other pictures. Not of this polish but of my "collection". I've gone back and forth on whether or not to post it, but I figure at the moment this blog is mostly for me, so why not?!

All the drawers were full, so I had to move things around and use the "shelves" on top.

Drawer #1 My China Glaze, Orly, Kleancolor, and Sally Hansen

Drawer #2 My Sinful Colors, Wet N' Wild, Milani, L.A. Girl

Drawer #3 is miscellaneous stuff. Mini's from all sorts of brands, Franken Polishes, Drug Store Brands, and Files

Well, Now I do believe I'm going to watch Richard Pryor and hopefully get some sleep! It is far too late for me to be awake, but the drugs the doc gave me have my sleep "schedule" all messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment