Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I got Nail Mail!

I entered an nail art contest a little while ago, the winners were based on the number of "likes" your photo got on Facebook. By a margin of four votes, I got second place! My prize, Delusional Polish! I got two! Court Jester and Candy Cane. The mail was delivered a whole 20 minutes before I had to go to work, which meant trying either polish meant having to wait until I got home. So, though I should be sleeping, I decided I could do a mani with at least one of the new polishes I got. So, here it goes...



I used Orly's "Decoded" for the underwear to Delusional Polish's "Court Jester". I love it! Though, i think it would look really good if it was matte! But alas, I am without any matte topcoat *sadface* I know what I'll be picking up this weekend!

I also had to cut down my nails, again *sadface*.. And for the first mani post nail homicide I decided Zoya's "Aurora" would be a good choice.


With and without flash. It's so purdy! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment