Wednesday, December 12, 2012

PENGUINS!

I was wrapping presents for my babies, and all I could think of was how cute the paper was. Then I went into that part of my brain that takes inspiration from things and turns that inspiration into something I can put on my nails. I wanted to save it for one of the challenges, but I just didn't want to wait anymore, lol. Here's the paper...

And here's what I did with it. I used China Glaze Frost Bite, My trusty Rite Stripe in Black and White, as well as a small amount of acrylic paint.

I'm still working on getting snow flakes the way I want them to look, and I don't have any stamping plates with snow flakes on them, but I was pretty pleased with this : )

Sleep sweet when you get there! Less than two weeks until Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. I do like Penquins and I'm following you to comments on additional things you create

    ReplyDelete