Tuesday, January 22, 2013

31 day challenge! Inspired by Fabric!

I had an amazing birthday weekend, but that all came crashing down about 4 hours ago when I got robbed at work. The guy took my purse, and everything in it. Including id, debit card, pictures of my kids, date/address book, etc... So I found it somewhat ironic that my fabric inspiration was my purse....Worst part was as the guy was leaving he actually said "have a good night birthday girl"...I've didn't grow up in the best of areas, I've been robbed/mugged before. Never been told to have a good day in the process.... Anyhow, here it is, my rainbow polka dots.





3 comments:

  1. That's awful :( so sorry to hear. Hope that idiot gets some bad karma coming his way.

    Your nails look gorgeous though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful you got robbed! Love your mani tho xx

    ReplyDelete