Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Crumpet's 31 day challenge! A new technique to you!

I wasn't sure what to do for this challenge. I have learned so many new things recently. I decided ultimately that I wanted to go with Cute Polish's spotted mani method. I however didn't have nearly the luck she seemed to...I wonder how many times she tried that before she figured out something that works... Anyhow, for this mani I used Pure Ice "Silver Mercedes" and CG's "Red Satin". Now, I didn't have any spray hand sanitizer, but someone told me that rubbing alcohol, perfume, or body spray would work! I used my least favorite body spray, as I was sure this would take a few tries, lol. My least favorite is a Dove body spray I have that came with a deodorant I got more than a year ago. Enough rambling...




I OBVIOUSLY need to practice with this some more, and figure out different colors and what not. But considering this was try #1, not the several I was sure I'd be doing, I think it's ok.

If you want to see Cute Polish's tutorial, and haven't; here's the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnhfvuoBAMo

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I also did tried that technique too. You are so inventing by using red polish. Well done,it went out very nice. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete