Saturday, January 5, 2013

Every Month is Oktoberfest!

I broke my no buy rule, oops. :) While at Walmart I noticed the smartstyle salon had OPI polish buy 1 get 1 half off. Normally I don't even blink when I see OPI, but I saw this color and HAD to have it lol. My no buy rule was again broken when I went to get cuticle cream and found China Glaze's Cirque collection was BOGO at my local Sally's SO I had to get some of those, lol and then again later when Zoya's 3 free polishes plus shipping coupon went live. My no buy rule is in effect again. My goal is March when the HOLOGLAM collection comes out!!!
Anyhow, here's the pics. There's quite a few. It just seemed no matter what angle, flash, no flash, etc.. I just couldn't capture everything my own eye sees. :) :) :) On to the pics! Please ignore the nub that is on my pinky :( I broke it today cleaning my kitchen, and I can't bring myself to cut the rest of them down.
Figures, finally got a length I like and a T-Fal pot decided that I couldn't have it anymore, lol.







Orly's top to bottom base coat, 2 coats Every Month is Oktoberfest, Seche top coat, and a couple Dry N' Go drops :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for breaking your no buy rules for those deals :)

    This colour is on my wish list :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color! Well worth breaking the no-buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this color on RIGHT NOW and it is AMAZING. Definitely for sure worth breaking any no-buy rule!!

    ReplyDelete