Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just a simple swatch...

I keep seeing people say they'd like to see swatches. So here's one. Sinful Colors "cool gray". I'm fully aware that this is a simple color, and there is really nothing unique about it. I however love it. It's one of my few non-"vampy" colors I have in my "Go-To" polishes. I love it cause it's a creme gray, and doesn't have the shimmer, or matte finish that my other gray polishes have. It's also a great base for nail art, which you'll see in a couple days :) It covers completely with 2 coats. These pics are WITHOUT topcoat.





2 comments:

  1. I love shades like this! They are always a go to color for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I like using glitter or flakies over the simple shades to dress 'em up a bit :)

    ReplyDelete