Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My free Zoyas! Swatches

As most of you probably know, Zoya ran a special code a little while ago. With said code you got three free polishes (except for cost of shipping) it all came out to $10! I contemplated making accounts for my kids and my husband, but I KNEW I'd regret spending the money, lol. Until the Ornate collection came out, I didn't own any Zoyas. I now have six, lol.  Here's the pictures.

The first one, JEM! Now, I have several colors that are similar to this, but I must confess I bought this for the name, lol. Jem and the Holograms was one of my favorite shows growing up! So, I had to have it!
The second is Logan. This is from the Ornate collection that was released for the holidays. This one I ordered along the same theme of Jem and the Holograms, as this color reminded me of the Misfits. Pizzazz's hair specifically lol

And last but not least, Dove. Cause every collection needs shades of grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment