Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pokemon!

This weekend my nephews have a Pokemon tournament! So, I thought I'd cheer them on from home with a mani that would make even little boys proud, lol. I was so excited while doing this I didn't clean up as well as I thought I did, so you'll see remnants of yellow paint on some of my fingers, but I'm really happy with how this turned out!




And just cause I feel like I can reach even more people, please check this link out. It's my nephew's support group.. https://www.facebook.com/hopeforsebastian?ref=ts&fref=ts

6 comments:

  1. This is brilliant :D

    There's a Pokemon nail challenge I've seen-you should take part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you should join us in the pokemon challenge! love your Pikachu and have to mention Psyduck is one of my favorites so of course I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.facebook.com/groups/488361384539856/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I'm so amused! You did these all by yourself and not for us xP I'm glad you're joining us, I can't wait to see what you get up to =D Your pokeballs are so NEAT and perfect too! Good job <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bring back so many memories! I was so into Pokemon when I was 16. I still have all the original cards, all the burger king gold cards, etc etc. These are very well done. Amazing job :D

    ReplyDelete