Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Crumpet's 31 day challenge! PINK!

I'm ahead of schedule by a little, but it's about time for sleeping, and I have SO much to do tomorrow, I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to get on here and post something, so here is my pink mani!



Now, I'm not really a "pink" person. My 4 year old on the other hand is an expert in all things pink and sparkly. She is the one behind this mani. The base color is a franken polish that I made that I call "Monkey". Of my 300+ polishes, this color is my 4 year old's favorite; I call her Monkey, so I thought it was fitting that the color was named after her. The glitter is Wet N' Wild Sparkle and the silver stripe is Kleancolor nail to toe art polish.


On a side note, my daughters made me something tonight...it's just so thoughtful of them. When they gave it to me they said "just cause we love you mom". Had a bit of a mommy moment too lol Funny how the silly little things mean so much sometimes....


9 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning!!!! I love this, well done :)Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaww!!! Your nails look great, but the kid art is priceless! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I heard my girls in my eldest daughter's bedroom talking and they were saying things like, "glitter", "marble", etc... I said, "what are you guys doing?" and I was immediately rushed from the room being told it was a surprise. The 12 year old traced her own hands, drew the nails, and wrote everything. The 4 year old colored it. It was surprisingly moving to me, lol.

      Delete
    2. Frame that Masterpiece & hang it over your polish area! <3

      Delete
    3. Oh, it's already by the polish area lol In a sheet protector waiting for a frame actually lol

      Delete
  3. Love the stripe in the middle - the silver really compliments the colors :)

    ReplyDelete