Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Crumpet's 31 day challenge! Cheer yourself up mani!

This was so frustrating for me, lol. I spent literally HOURS trying to figure out what to do. Then I sat down, did a few swatches and just let the thoughts come to me. The one type of mani that cheers me up, all the time is water marbled. I love the colors, swirls, and the different things you can do with it. The only problem is the mess, and time that it takes. And with three kids, work, husband, etc... Time isn't exactly something I have a lot of. But I did a marble mani just for this and it didn't disappoint. I am just as pleased with it as I usually am. Only issue I had this time was the clean up didn't work as well as I wanted. One of the colors didn't want to leave my fingers.

I used Sinful Colors Savage, and Cool Grey, and Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac, topped as always with SV.








1 comment: