Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Crumpet's 31 day challenge! Silver!

I had NO idea what I was going to do for today's challenge. So, I sat down in my little polish corner, picked out some colors, and brain stormed. The only thing I did know was that I wanted to incorporate a braid. While not nearly as pleased with this as I was the black and white challenge, here it is...






For the braid I used CG's Stone Cold, Blue Bells Ring, and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes.
The other nails are Kleancolor Pearl Silver, and CG's Frostbite.
I also used my Stripe Rite in black.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooo...me likey! Me likey a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your braid looks so good. I really want to try one but am afraid I won't get it straight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is probably the best braid that I have seen, your nails are the perfect length for it. Mine are too short for that design to look good :)

    ReplyDelete