Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wet N' Wild Fergie, Swatches & Review

My not so little brother (almost 28 years old), and almost an entire foot taller than me, lol. Anyhow, my little brother got me some polish yesterday, or I guess technically this morning. Anyhow. I see the Fergie polishes at Walgreens all the time, and none of them really strike me as unique, so I haven't purchased any. While at Walgreens yesterday my brother and I found a duo chromy/flakey polish and I had to have it, and since he bought it, I didn't break my no buy rule... Right? lol Anyhow, it's called "Ferguson Crest Syrah" Don't know a lot about Fergie, so I have no idea the significance of the name, but I'm guessing there is some. On to the pics! There's quite a few as I was trying to catch on camera what my eyes saw with the color changing and what not.










This is 3 coats. With 2 coats of Seche. The polish was a bit streaky, and it took 3 coats to get the bald spots, and streaks covered. In the polish's defense I think the streaks were due to the super wide brush that was actually too big for some of my nails so I had to angle it. I still think this polish is very pretty and it will likely get put into my full mani polishes rotation on days when doing nail art isn't a possibility. Wet N' Wild Fergie polishes are available at Walgreens (and I'm sure other places as well) they're $3.49 a bottle here in Illinois.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love this color, I'm gonna have to find it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete