Friday, February 1, 2013

31 day Challenge! Recreate a mani from earlier in the challenge!

I am so sorry this is late! I was soo busy yesterday and today prepping for the extremely BUSY weekend I have coming up, and I completely spaced and forgot to write this out! EEEEK! Ok, so here it is! My recreated mani is from Not Too Polished, here. She has her colors listed, and I didn't have all the colors she had but I had a few, and then improvised.

Colors Used:
  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Plum Burst & Lacey Lilac
  Sinful Colors in Cool Gray, Amethyst, Inkwell, & Hot Spot
  Orly in White Tips





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the blue flashes around the bolts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given your blog an award :)
    http://enigmatic-rambles-on.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete