Friday, February 15, 2013

Swatches! OPI my vampire is buff, Zoya Pixie Dust Chyna, and CG's Glitz n Pieces

My computer is acting up for reasons unknown, haven't had it but maybe 4 months, so this post is to get what remaining swatch pictures I have onto the blog while the scans and tune ups run. Hopefully that will fix the problem(s), and I won't have to call the warranty department at Gateway and pitch a fit, lol. OK, here's the swatches!!!




OPI My Vampire is Buff. I am finding myself drawn to more nude shades lately, and I tell ya what, if I could bottle this up and use it as foundation, I might actually wear make up! lol 2 coats and some seche. I did get bored though, and thought I'd experiment and had a major fail (or at least I thought so) when I decided to add Revlon's Whimsical on top of this.




It looks ok in the pics, but under the florescent lights at work it took on this weird mint green tint, but I actually got a few compliments on it.

I have slowly but surely been picking up CG's glitz and pieces collection. Just a few of them. So here I put Glitz n' Pieces over Sinful Colors Cool Grey. Gotta say I loved it.






AND FINALLY, Zoya's Pixie Dust in Chyna! 2 coats.




I was worried I wouldn't like this whole textured polish thing, but I gotta say I am a full supporter of the Pixie Dust collection! I have 2 more that I plan on swatching Saturday (along with some other new colors I have). I have been wearing this for going on 3 days, which has to be some kind of record for me. I haven't tried it with topcoat yet. I like this SO much better than the liquid sand stuff from OPI. The hardest part for me was NOT adding the topcoat, lol.

Well there you have it. My picture heavy, wordy swatch post for the day. Now it's time to attempt sleep. I have a LONGGGG day ahead of me. My bestie is having reconstructive surgery on her knee, and I get to do the hospital "I'm her sister/emergency contact" thing for the majority of the day.

Have a great day! And if I don't post again before it's over, Have a great weekend too!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment