Monday, February 4, 2013

Torrid and Pure Joy

After the 31 day challenge and a super busy weekend, I decided to take a few days off. But that didn't keep me from doing nail stuff! Come to think of it, I'm not sure that there's a whole lot of things that could, lol. Anyhow, today I have Orly's Torrid to show you, topped with China Glaze's Pure Joy. Both polishes are from their brands holiday collections. Torrid is one of my faves, but it occurred to me that I hadn't tried Pure Joy yet, and that's just an unthinkable thing cause Pure Joy is so sparkly and pretty! Anyhow, here's some pics.


Two coats of Orly's Torrid, no topcoat.

Then I put on one coat of China Glaze's Pure Joy.


Here's a couple with flash


It's so shiny I'm gonna die!  Even though that says shiny, all I hear in my head is the little girl from Despicable Me with her fluffy unicorn, lol.



1 comment:

  1. I love CG's glitters! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award http://lalalalacquer.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete