Monday, March 25, 2013

LynBDesigns swatches and reviews!

So, a couple weeks ago, I saw a status from LynBDesigns asking if anyone would like to review their product. I JUMPED at the chance. I love reading and doing reviews for polishes! It's nice to feel like you're being trusted to provide an honest opinion. And that's what I intend to do!

First up, we have Anomalous Bloke, which loosely translated would mean Normal Guy if I'm not mistaken, lol. I loved this color in the bottle, and on the nail! It's a Tealish/Green color with blue and holographic micro glitters in it, and I loved the final result! The first coat was a bit patchy, but all evened out well with a second coat.  I tried to catch all the pretty color effects from the glitter, but my camera just wouldn't do it. I also got the impression that this may be a duo-chrome-ish color. I plan on doing another set of photos for it when the sun is out and we don't have over a foot of snow on the ground. Below is 2 coats, with Seche on top.









Second we have Dalakanium. If this is the same as Dalekanium (from the "nerd" world, it's the name of the metal that daleck casing were made from, lol) At first sight, in the bottle I thought this polish looked like China Glaze's Cast a Spell. Upon further observation I was wrong! It's a black base with what I would call gold-ish and a little bit of multi-colored or holographic micro glitters. It's so pretty! I knew when I opened the package I would love it, and I wasn't mistaken. The formula was great, my swatch shows 2 coats. The first 2 pictures are without top coat. It does dry to a satiny finish. The rest of the pictures are with a coat of Seche. Again tried to get all the pretty colors.








All in all, I really like both polishes! my youngest daughter really liked Anomalous Bloke, and currently has it on her little fingernails. The formulas were good, the colors are pretty, and they didn't smell bad like some indie polishes do.

No comments:

Post a Comment