Tuesday, April 2, 2013

China Glaze HOLOGLAM! Infra-Red

SO, thanks to Sally's buy 2 get 1 free sale on ALL their polish, and the gift cards my husband got me for our anniversary, I am now the proud owner of the ENTIRE HOLOGLAM! collection! I hadn't originally planned on buying the whole collection, but they're $8.99 not the $14.50 that I read. Not sure I own an entire collection of any polish brand. There's always 1 or 2 colors I don't want, or can't find. I'm planning on showing you all each polish, but in it's own post rather than 1 big post with a ton of pictures. So, I'm showing "Infra-Red".
The formula was ok. I read that streaking is a problem with these polishes, and it definitely is. Make sure you take the time to wait a couple minutes between coats. All the pictures below show 3 thin coats (2 thicker coats would work too).

Outside, 3 thin coats, no top coat

Outside, 3 thin coats, no top coat

In the shade

In the shade

Inside with flash

Inside with flash

This is also inside with flash, but this is AFTER adding topcoat. Some holographic polishes lose their holo finish when topcoat is added. Sometimes just while it's drying, sometimes all together. This polish didn't lose it's holo finish at all!
Pretty sure it goes without saying that I am stoked to own this collection! Can't wait to show you all the other colors in the collection! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment