Monday, May 6, 2013

Another Creations By Lynda review!!

I am in love with the Creations By Lynda line! I have yet to see a color that I didn't like, or want to buy. With one exception, and that was remedied so quickly that it's hardly worth mentioning!

The first color I want to show you is called Saints and Sinners. This glitter top coat is beautiful! Small gold and black glitter pieces and just the right amount of holo shifting glitter to make it "POP". I have shown it here over China Glaze's Creative Fantasy. This glitter is inspired by the New Orleans Saints. Some of my family is from New Orleans, so I was super excited when Lynda said she was sending me this for review. I love it.





Next I have "All That Glitters". I loved Saints and Sinners so much I didn't want to take it off, so I used my friend Madison's nails for "All That Glitters" and she had zero complaints, lol. "All That Glitters" is a very pretty gold, silver and holo glitter polish. I've shown 2 coats on my friends nails. No "undies" for it. Just the glitter with a coat of Seche.



Pay no attention to the purple wax on the table lol

Creations By Lynda are great products, and she puts a lot of thought and effort into them. You can purchase your own Creation By Lynda!

http://www.creationsbylynda.net/shop.html

or on her facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/creationsbylynda



No comments:

Post a Comment