Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Creations By Lynda, Cuticle Oil Review

So, about two weeks ago the lovely Lynda sent me some of her new cuticle oil for review. She offers scented and unscented. I received that Plumeria scented, and I didn't know I was a fan of Plumeria until I got the oil, lol. Anyhow, I figured two weeks was a good amount of time to not only review the product but see if it works. I love it! The smell is good, it absorbs quickly, and I personally think it really helped out my cuticles! My nails currently look HORRID! I keep breaking them or they peel and I'm not entirely sure why. My hope is the cuticle oil will at least help in part, and so far it has. I haven't had a hang nail since the first day I used it, and my nails haven't peeled, chipped, or anything else in about a week! I am a happy Tissle.  Here are some photos. Please forgive the nubs and poor condition of my nails, but I'm rather happy with my cuticles!


These were taken on May 1st. BEFORE starting to use Lynda's Oil.

These were taken on May 5th. After 4 days of use, twice a day.

These were taken on May 10th. On May 8th, (my husband's birthday), I started using the cuticle oil just once a day.

And these were taken today. (May 15th).
I noticed a few different things in regard to my nails during this. I went with "naked" nails for 3 days! I haven't done that in over a year! My nails seem shinier and stronger. Now to just get the nubs grown out long enough that I can file the other ones down to the same length.

You can get your own cuticle oil through Lynda's sites.

Her Facebook Page

or

At Her Shop!

1 comment: