Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Stash Update

As any polish blogger knows, there is 1 question we always get asked, no matter how long we've been involved with this polish thing. How much polish do you have? When I started this a couple years or so ago, I had 2 shoe boxes, not big ones either, just regular sized shoe boxes. And in those boxes was every polish I owned, including base & top coats. As well as remover. Then upgraded to a 3 drawer rubber maid set up, and now I have melmers and I love them! So from 2 shoe boxes to 488 polishes, not including base & top coats. HERE is a link to a previous post with my old set up, minus the shoe boxes, lol. Here's my stash :) Not as impressive as some, I'd love to have Kayla Shevonne's set up!! LIKE THIS!!! But for now....

China Glaze Drawer

Orly, Zoya, Julie G, Color Club, Essie

Sinful Colors, Milani, OPI, Kleancolor

Wet N' Wild, Indies, and mini's

Sally Hansen

1 comment:

  1. My growing collection is organised by base/tops, textures and glitters followed by color. Light to dark.

    ReplyDelete